- Programming: C++ is my favorite language.
- Physics: Cause-effect interests me.
- Twin-Primes: The challenge is still available.
- Rollerblade: Keeps me healthy.
- Create a simple programming language.
- Design a good operating system.
- Develop an efficient game engine.
- Build smart robots.
- Invent live brain debugger.
- Write a book about my adventures.
- What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
- The best fights are the ones we avoid.
- Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
- Not all those who wander are lost.
- Beuatiful things are free.
- The more you gain by pretending, the less you're actually gonna have.
- Days change, seasons change, people don't change.
- I needed that pain to get to where I am now.
- I know how to return a favor.
- I know what I'm fighting for now.
- I'm not a man of too many faces, the mask I wear is one.
- We are such stuff as dreams are made on.
- Brain is a great leader, it cares about others' pain even though it doesn't have any of itself.
- Traditions born when traditions die and die when traditions born.
- The first solution hardly can be the best.
- Choosing the battles is as important as fighting the battles.
- Consciousness is a tool to hunt the untamable patterns.
- Art means the instantaneous transfer of a large amount of meaningful data.
- Good drivers and good developers never surprise others.